You don’t would like to get caught up in item level and tier’s, other than saying the greater the ilvl the greater tier rolls an item can get. You may have ilivi 83 crude bows… but you’d never ever roll it since the base stats are too weak. This also just the tip of the iceberg in crafting. Whenever you are rich it is possible to begin utilizing master mods to attempt and craft the 100 ex-bow… very good luck. All this being stated, you may most likely acquire a single less expensive then you definitely can craft a single. If you are playing SSF certainly you should craft.
An item has six explicit mods and a few have 1 implicit mob (at times they’re hidden). Let’s appear at bows for phys/crit build. The perfect bow for this is a low speed, high Phys /crit base bow, namely a Harbinger bow (Decimation will be the next step down).
Physical Harm: 35¡§C91
Vital Strike Opportunity: (6.50% to 7.50%) The initial worth is 5% multiplied by the implicit (5*1.3 – 5*1.5)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Variety: 120
Calls for Level 68, 212 Dex
(30-50)% improved Essential Strike Likelihood – This is an implicit mod.
You must generally try to craft a single that currently includes a higher implicit, but let’s say you got a five or 6 hyperlink with a low implicit, Blessed Orbs can be made use of to reroll the implicit. There’s only a single tier for an implicit, so the roll can differ extensively right here.
For Harbinger bows, you want specifically ilvl 83. Verify out PoEAffix.net to appear in the various tiers for items. I wouldn’t commence crafting with a bow much less than ilvl 67.
The mods we want (in my preferred order when crafting)
– Critical Strike Likelihood (suffix)
– Hybrid accuracy/phys % (prefix)
– Flat Phys (prefix)
– % phys (prefix)
– Attack speed (suffix)
Two principal procedures for the typical player exists, Alt/Regal and Chaos spam. I feel chaos spam is pretty self descriptive. You will be just going to chaos a rare item till it hits one thing you like.
The “controlled” strategy to craft is Alt/regal.
1) You start off having a white item and transmute it. If it doesn’t meet your requirements go to #2. If it does meet regular go to #3
2) Then you use alterations till you get 1 mod you choose.
3) Use an Orb of augmentation to craft a second mod. Note that in case you craft a prefix along with your alteration, the augmentation will give you a suffix, and vice versa. When you may have the two rolls you go to #4
4) Regal orb, that will add a third mod (and make it a uncommon item) becoming either a prefix or suffix. Should you do not like the regal, you visit #5. In the event you do go to #6, #7, or #8
5) Scour orb and get started with #1
6) Master craft the item for the top remaining mod and use, or
7) Multi mod master craft, or
8) Prepping to exalt with no utilizing the multi mod master craft
Lets say you hit:
Crit chance (suffix with alt)
Hybrid Acc/Phys % (prefix with aug)
Attack speed (suffix with regal)
#7 Applying multi mod master craft- The multi mod is a suffix. Thus after you regal and end up with the 3 mods I showed in the example, you would place the multi mod on (suffix) and then master craft the two prefixes you’d like. You’ll be able to not get major tier rolls with master mods. You are able to certainly invest in a bow of equivalent quality less costly versus crafting this way (outside of some niche items/builds including Elreon rings). Should you be playing SSF this method could be less expensive to obtain an endgame bow than not using multi mods, but is not going to be as excellent as what is attainable with out working with multi mod.
#8 Not working with multi mod master craft-With these 3 rolls we want to master craft a prefix. But you definitely wish to hit a prefix along with your exalt then come back and master craft the other prefix (Note you cannot master craft hybrid rolls which is why I order it so high to alt and aug). If this can be the case, you may master mod the 3rd suffix, then exalt, guaranteeing a prefix with the exalt. Lastly, you remove the master mod craft and recraft together with the other prefix you need. And should you got this far, you may just yolo exalt the 6th mod.